Despite a series of high-profile cancellations, projects to capture and store the carbon dioxide emissions from power plants and other sources are under construction (SciAm)
- Format and location change
- Roger Pielke Jr.: Cornucopians vs. Malthusians
- The Supreme Court’s Environmental Docket
- AD 1764-1791: The First Climate Change and Geoengineering Acts
- Shocking Costs Of Environmentalism
- Solar dimming can trigger freezing winters: study
- The Sun And The Winter Of 2011
- Roy Spencer with more on cloud forcing and feedback
- There is a Greenhouse Effect on Venus
- La Niña Throws Cold Water on Global Warming
Top Posts & Pages
- Mike Shaw: Doing something about the health of lower-income Americans
- Peer review or gatekeeping?
- Omitted Costs, Inflated Benefits: Renewable Energy Policy in Ontario
- Philippines: land subsidence greater contributor to floods than sea level rise
- Luboš Motl on Micronesia's attempted "global warming" extortion
- Silent Spring, the reality:
- Dormant sun, active volcanoes - chilly times ahead?
- So, you think Earth has a stable temperature?
- Energy claims and counterclaims
- Pretty useless and with enormous opportunity costs attached (wind farms, of course)