Dr David Evans lays out four crucial pieces of evidence, and calls for a debate with Prof Andrew Pitman. But the evidence is so unarguably strong for skeptics, we know that the name-calling-team-who-want-our-money will do anything to avoid a public debate. If the evidence is “overwhelming” why are they so unwilling to explain it? — Jo Nova
- Format and location change
- Roger Pielke Jr.: Cornucopians vs. Malthusians
- The Supreme Court’s Environmental Docket
- AD 1764-1791: The First Climate Change and Geoengineering Acts
- Shocking Costs Of Environmentalism
- Solar dimming can trigger freezing winters: study
- The Sun And The Winter Of 2011
- Roy Spencer with more on cloud forcing and feedback
- There is a Greenhouse Effect on Venus
- La Niña Throws Cold Water on Global Warming
Top Posts & Pages
- About that Australian carbon tax...
- Vivian Krause highlights more Suzuki duplicity
- Nigerian scammers rank amateurs compared with "renewable energy"
- Henry Ergas: Lies, deception and carbon tax
- Michael J. Economides: Hydraulic Fracturing: The State of the Art
- (Lack of) domestic oil production (and distribution)
- Roger Pielke Jr. highlights papers with a negative correlation between "global warming" and increased flooding
- Another cow fart joke
- EU bans napthalene moth balls, clothes moth infestation ensues. Who saw that coming?