Dr David Evans lays out four crucial pieces of evidence, and calls for a debate with Prof Andrew Pitman. But the evidence is so unarguably strong for skeptics, we know that the name-calling-team-who-want-our-money will do anything to avoid a public debate. If the evidence is “overwhelming” why are they so unwilling to explain it? — Jo Nova
- Format and location change
- Roger Pielke Jr.: Cornucopians vs. Malthusians
- The Supreme Court’s Environmental Docket
- AD 1764-1791: The First Climate Change and Geoengineering Acts
- Shocking Costs Of Environmentalism
- Solar dimming can trigger freezing winters: study
- The Sun And The Winter Of 2011
- Roy Spencer with more on cloud forcing and feedback
- There is a Greenhouse Effect on Venus
- La Niña Throws Cold Water on Global Warming
Top Posts & Pages
- Uh-oh! The sheep ate their hockey stick!
- Oh dear... this is really quite troubling
- Gosh! Models don't accurately represent reality? And arbitrarily inflate any possible warming from a trivial rise in an essential trace gas? Who'd'a thunkit?
- Dormant sun, active volcanoes - chilly times ahead?
- Is it true? Is the anti-development insanity of misanthropic "environmentalism" finally passing? In Australia, perhaps it is...