Now, I can’t claim to support the contention the EPA has ever served a useful function or done anything but delay development and inevitable environmental improvement (the wealthier a society becomes the higher it values amenity and aesthetics and the greater the effort and finance it is prepared to divert to the creation/maintenance of baubles like parks, wilderness and wildlife reserves). While I believe the EPA is inherently misanthropic and should be eliminated immediately CFACT has certainly earned sufficient credibility that I am prepared to give them space and publicity for their campaign. Herewith then CFACT’s petition to save the EPA.
- Format and location change
- Roger Pielke Jr.: Cornucopians vs. Malthusians
- The Supreme Court’s Environmental Docket
- AD 1764-1791: The First Climate Change and Geoengineering Acts
- Shocking Costs Of Environmentalism
- Solar dimming can trigger freezing winters: study
- The Sun And The Winter Of 2011
- Roy Spencer with more on cloud forcing and feedback
- There is a Greenhouse Effect on Venus
- La Niña Throws Cold Water on Global Warming
Top Posts & Pages
- So, you think Earth has a stable temperature?
- Murray Salby appears to have rattled Judith Curry's cage
- Michael J. Economides: The Keystone Pipeline and Canadian Oil
- The Real History of the Standard Oil Company Part II
- More trouble in climate fantasy land (a.k.a. EU)
- Wind can be so embarrassing...
- Biofuels suck land and water and according to German motorists, simply suck
- I wondered how long it would be before organic production was blamed (although it is a reasonable first suspicion)
- Another cow fart joke
- Natural gas facts and figures