BY MICHAEL R. FOX PHD – As time passes the global warming fiasco becomes more and more understandable, and more incredulous, more unbelievable. Hard-nosed physical evidence of man-made global warming has yet to be provided by the promoters of warming, even after a nominal $80 billion dollars have been spent in the attempt to do so. Since some of the ideas for mitigating man-made global warming (yet to be demonstrated) involve trillion dollar measures, it is crucially important that we get the science right. If we don’t get the science right, we’ll never get the policy right. (Hawaii Reporter)
Top Posts & Pages
- Scientists Confirm That "Settled" Science Prediction About A Greenhouse Gas Proves To Be Robustly Wrong
- Energy claims and counterclaims
- SciAm confuses "logarithmic" with "exponential" - thinks CO2 has greater effect now than before Industrial Revolution
- Blatant plug for Roy Spencer's new book
- Dormant sun, active volcanoes - chilly times ahead?