BY MICHAEL R. FOX PHD – As time passes the global warming fiasco becomes more and more understandable, and more incredulous, more unbelievable. Hard-nosed physical evidence of man-made global warming has yet to be provided by the promoters of warming, even after a nominal $80 billion dollars have been spent in the attempt to do so. Since some of the ideas for mitigating man-made global warming (yet to be demonstrated) involve trillion dollar measures, it is crucially important that we get the science right. If we don’t get the science right, we’ll never get the policy right. (Hawaii Reporter)
Top Posts & Pages
- Terence Corcoran kicks off Junk Science Week with EWG the obvious choice
- EPA whistleblower Alan Carlin's peer-reviewed paper published
- Michael J. Economides: Hydraulic Fracturing: The State of the Art
- The health scam of "detox therapy" is in the news again
- Gosh! Models don't accurately represent reality? And arbitrarily inflate any possible warming from a trivial rise in an essential trace gas? Who'd'a thunkit?
- Resisting the green dragon
- Fracking gas or fragging it?
- The enduring farce of "wind power"
- Good piece by Gilbert Ross on pesticides and chemophobia
- Dangerous slogans and other carbon things